- To perform application development, database administration, and web development services;
- To ensure database integrity and security is maintained and the recovery of application systems within a specified recovery time objective.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Training in Database Management Systems (DBMS) administration and maintenance, database design, analysis, and management.
Essential Experience and Knowledge:
- At least 6 years’ experience working in a similar capacity.
- In-depth knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) and normalized relational databases.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Good working knowledge of Operating Systems such as Windows, Unix.
- Exposure to database systems.
- Excellent understanding of multi-disciplinary nature of IT solutions.
- Working experience in a Finance and Accounting environment
- Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sound understanding of project management principles.
- An understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
Applications accompanied by resumes should be submitted no later than Tuesday November 17, 2020 to:
Director Human Resource Management & Development
Accountant General’s Department
30 National Heroes Circle