Quick and Easy Option to Submit Your Life Certificate from Overseas

The Accountant General’s Department (AGD) wishes to advise all Government of Jamaica pensioners residing overseas and paid in Jamaica that they can now send their certified barcoded Life Certificate to the Jamaican High Commission, Embassy, or Consulate in or nearest to their country/region.   The Consulates/Missions will collect them on our behalf and forward them to Jamaica.

Life certificate forms are still required every quarter and must be submitted in their original form.  The completed life certificate must be enclosed in a sealed envelope addressed to the relevant High Commission, Embassy, or Consulate and clearly labeled “Attention: Accountant General’s Department – Life Certificate”.

For further information, you may visit our website at www.treasury.gov.jm  or contact the Communication and Customer Service Unit on any of the platforms below.

Telephone:  876-922-8320

Live Chat:   www.treasury.gov.jm

E-mail:         Info@treasury.gov.jm

Facebook:    www.facebook.com/thetreasuryja

Instagram:   www.instagram.com/thetreasuryja


You may also visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade Website at www.mfaft.gov.jm  to find the High Commission, Embassy, or Consulate most convenient to you.

Attached Documents