The Accountant General’s Department will be hosting a Public Sector Workers’ Pre-Retirement Webinar on Thursday March 31, 2022 from 9:00 am – 5:00 p.m. The Webinar will be hosted under the theme: ‘Pathways to Thriving in Retirement’. This webinar is specifically designed to assist Central Government workers (within five years of retirement) understand the various administrative formalities related to retirement from the Public Service and prepare for day-to-day life after retirement. Our focus will be on helping individuals to develop awareness and successful strategies to ensure a smooth transition to retirement from the Public Sector.
Attendees will learn about:
• The details of the Public Sector Retirement Process (Application, Do’s and Don’ts, related benefits)
• The Central Government Pension Payment Process
• Principles involved in sound financial planning
• Public Sector Pensioners Health Plans
• How to organize, review and assess your retirement finances
• Savings and investment fundamentals • Surviving and thriving in Retirement: Personal and psychological aspects of retirement
• Will & Estate Planning
• NIS Pensions and Benefits
Don’t let retirement find you on prepared!
Come for informative presentations from the Ministry of Finance and the Public Service, The Accountant General, Sagicor, JN Bank, VMBS, The Administrator General, National Insurance Scheme and The National Council for Senior Citizens.
HERE IS THE LINK :
Microsoft Teams meeting